28 Jun 2016
Summer Sounds in the Square
Summer Sounds in the Square is a FREE event for all the family to be held at Bramhall Village Square on Saturday 23 July – starting at 11am with live acts from 2pm until 8pm.
Food, Drink and Music!
Sit outside, relax and enjoy live music all afternoon, grab some food or browse our shops.
Enjoy a wide range of sweet & savoury food from Traditional English fayre to Indian specialities, and those who love a tipple will be well taken care of with our pop up Bubble bar and delicious gin cocktails from Blanc de Blancs!!
The afternoon’s music will be provided by Interfuture Entertainment with Karaoke for those that fancy taking their turn in the spotlight!
The 7pm finale will feature a live band to get everyone dancing along.
Interfuture Events showcase starring…
*2pm – Kim Jennett
* 3pm – Harmony Revival
* 3.30pm- Darren Smith
* 4pm – Alex Lees – Winner of Bramhall’s Got Talent
* 4.30pm – 5 Star Unique Talent winners of the dance off at Bramhall Festival
* 5pm – Dominic Morgan
More acts to be confirmed…
Al fresco Food and drink will be available to buy…
* Amaranth – Healthy Snacks & Drinks
* Blanc de Blancs (coming soon to the Square) – Gin cocktails and Champagne
* Country Fayre – BBQ
* Ella’s – Crepes & cocktails
* Jalfrezi – Indian Snacks
* Plumcake – Cucumber sandwiches, strawberries & cream & Pimms
* The Bubble Room – Bar with Sangria, Peroni and promo Bubble Burgers
* The Happy Potter – Sweet Cones & Bags and Sweet Cakes
Special Offers on the day
SUMMER SOUNDS IN THE SQUARE – Be There or Be Square (Sorry, couldn’t resist)!!
The fun starts at 11am and we hope to see you and your family for this free event